Featured Video Play Icon

Good Bye Creative Writing

Good bye my favorite class I am going to miss all of you guys a whole lot. Creative Writing gave me much joy and a new way how to view politics. The person I am going to miss the most is Mrs. Henderson because she has the good good food  and drinks. She knew what perfect movies to put on and plus she knew how to teach unlike one teacher I have but she in not important.

The conversations we had this year were amazing the videos we watch together and the songs. The class started of as slow with our writing journals Then we evolved into the new tech of blogs. I am amazed about how many thing kids have to talk about and how they are very interesting.

For next year I am going to mess with her third period next year I believe that third period this year was Mrs. Henderson’s favorite class I think we really made an impact in this school cause third period was the only class I looked forward to.

Well guys it is time for me to say goodbye it was fun while it lasted but and great things have to come to an end this is Jeremiah may the fourth be with you.